(( He’s still a rapist, even if he doesn’t do it as much anymore. This is Pokemon, and Pokemon don’t have genitalia as far as I’m concerned.
Sluts in Castelia City? Huh, I didn’t see any in the games. In fact, it’d be best if there weren’t, since Pokemon’s supposed to be an innocent series and it’s bad enough that Rule 34 porn ruins it. Innocent searching can still end up in finding the junk, and knowing that someone I know is putting that aspect into it sickens me.
And so what if they’re laying still not to get hurt? They’re still being VIOLATED and ABUSED. You shouldn’t even focus on the details, which is what a friend of mine said, and you shouldn’t mention it much in your stories, either, because then that’s focusing too much on a traumatic situation that happens in real life every day for innocent people who don’t deserve their virginity to be stolen by complete strangers and brutes. Ripper is a brute and possibly a stranger to these girls, and it’s just gross how you still keep pressing on it. You say it’s rare but you keep mentioning it! You mention it more than you should.
It’s not only one trait that we’re fussing about here. I wouldn’t even count the whole gene business as -one- trait, because there are tons of other traits inside of it. There are also other things considering his backstory that are cliche / typical for a sue or stu.
- Immortal / cannot die like others can
- Wounds regenerate when others (of his kind and others in general) actually need to heal over the course of days to recover from wounds
- Lives longer than others
- Has powers his kind wouldn’t have
- Lost his parents and siblings (which is over-the-top and extreme, as well as cliche)
- Has sex with a lot of people
- Too many moves (9 is too much, there should be less, but I’m not saying 4 is a set number. I’ve seen fair characters with at least 5-6).
- Characters sympathize with him even though he has done wrong (Kohana and Brittany)
So don’t you dare tell me he doesn’t have things stus or sues have.
There are also other things that he has which would be weird for a Pokemon, which would be his car. He doesn’t -need- a car. He’s a Pokemon. I’m pretty sure that they can’t drive, and Scrafty hands don’t look like they have a good grip on anything.
The story is also unrealistic, which is another reason why people are so upset.
- Brittany does not suffer emotional trauma from being raped and actually cares for her children even if they are products of rape, and now she’s Ripper’s sex slave (which I find disgusting) just so she could keep said products of rape
- Ripper will be forgiven for his despicable crimes in the end. Virtually NO criminal is ever forgiven, ESPECIALLY for rape and murder. There are CONSEQUENCES for such actions. For crying out loud, he won’t even have jail time and he can’t even be killed because he can respawn and regenerate out of the blue!
It’s true that it’s no one’s business, but when rape is involved and you’re unrealistic with it, then it becomes a major problem. It is extremely insulting to rape victims who have dealt with trauma for years, possibly, and you make it look like it’s a joke. It’s not funny, it’s not easy to get over, and if you can’t get it right, then you shouldn’t even do it at all. It’s that simple.
And you don’t even take critiques for what they are, as far as I’m concerned. I’ve seen quite a few people be nice to you and you pretty much brushed off everything they told you and you try to justify the whole raping thing. It’s getting really annoying. So, what’s the use in being nice when you won’t listen? I’m not even cursing here, and I bet you’re gonna get mad because I’ve stated my opinions. I have a right to my opinions, and your character is just a character, sure, but you’re sure fussing a lot over people not liking him.
And those who have “flamed” you for changing Ripper are probably fussy because they didn’t care at all that he was a rapist when it’s wrong and it’s sickening especially for people who have been raped. You even brushed off a rape victim who spoke to you aside! That’s very rude! So maybe some of these “flamers” are justified because you’re not showing rape victims any respect. Why should you be given any, then?
If you paid attention to these things, then maybe you’d be left alone. Just saying. ))
Cuz just because the females keep quiet to avoid getting more hurt makes it completely okay
*dives off cliff*